ManTech Cyber Security Analyst Prn in Virginia Beach, Virginia
ManTech International Corporation provides innovative engineering and systems integration services that help our customers solve their toughest, most intractable problems. National defense and homeland security clients depend on our rapid, cost-effective development of adaptable, interoperable, integrated solutions that provide high performance in quick-response scenarios.
ManTech is seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to join our Virginia Beach team and support one of our dynamic growing programs.
The candidate would be responsible for providing assistance in reviewing, monitoring, and updating Cybersecurity documentation as related to Navy Cybersecurity Risk Management.
Essential Job Functions/Knowledge:
• Cybersecurity certification and accreditation support services.
• Risk Management Framework process including Platform IT certifications.
• Knowledge of Navy Network Security standards and processes.
• Provide cybersecurity certification and accreditation expertise as identified in Federal, DoD, DON, and local instructions, regulations and policy in support of Cybersecurity programs/projects.
• Experience with DIACAP and familiarity with the emerging Risk Management Framework processes.
• Provide certification and accreditation support functions to obtain DIACAP and/or RMF ATO, IATO or similar Platform IT certifications for Cybersecurity programs and projects.
• Support the development of, route and track DIACAP or RMF packages through the approval process, answer questions and obtain additional information where needed.
• Support the development of, route, and track IA MFR through the approval process; Collaboration and Escalation processes.
• Support the use of OCRS, VRAM, and eMASS.
• Current active TOP SECRET clearance with eligibility to access SCI.
• IAM Level II Certification.
• 5 years minimum on the job related experience including knowledge of Navy s Cybersecurity standards.
Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and seven to nine years of related experience. Minimum of three years experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Years of Experience
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accomodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accomodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.