Command Post Technologies Master Scheduler in Norfolk, Virginia
For Scheduling focused positions, we seek professionals experienced with the following skills:
- Applying the principles of project management;
- Developing large complex schedules through interactions with a team;
- Creating summary views and filters, and;
- Working in a dynamic environment planning/maintaining multiple schedules at one time.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business or a related field. Relevant work experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Three (3) years of work experience planning, scheduling, and statusing projects.
- Proficiency with scheduling tools, preferably Microsoft Project. Experience with other tools such as Primavera, or Deltek Open Plan will also be considered.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites particularly Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to establish rapport, gain an understanding of a customer needs, and to help influence decision makers via strong data analysis and reporting.
- Current Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS and SCI
Desired but not required:
- Ability to facilitate Schedule Risk Assessments and Integrated Baseline Review processes.
- Proficiency with probabilistic simulation tools such as Primavera Risk Analysis, Risk +.
- Experience with compiling project analysis and information into a portfolio level to support executive level briefs.
Additional Job Duties will include tasks such as:
- Provide assistance to Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to organize and facilitate project planning activities.
- Develop an Integrate Master Schedule (IMS) through interactions with members of the IPT.
- Status an IMS via recurring interactions with members of the IPT.
- Provide timely schedule performance reporting to support decisions at various levels of the project organization.
- Facilitate the controlled change of schedule baselines including analysis, communication and documentation.
- Participate and provide input into Program Management Reviews (PMR), IPT meetings, and other program-related events.
- Document and improve maturity of customer’s management processes.
Benefits Offered: Vision, Life, Dental, Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time