Coastal Hospitality Associates, LLC Residence Inn - Breakfast Attendant (Part-Time) in Virginia Beach, Virginia
A Breakfast Attendant is responsible for preparing and serving the daily free breakfast bar, greeting each guest at breakfast and ensuring that guests are 100% satisfied.
- Providing personalized service to all guests.
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar in an attractive abundant-looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
- Taking inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day.
- Ordering or purchasing food supplies
- Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee, and juices from concentrates.
- Stocking coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers.
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products.
- Setting out/arranging cold food such as sweet rolls, muffins, and cereal for self-service.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Wiping up spills.
- Removing trash.
- Restocking self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Washing serving equipment and returning it to storage
- Returning reusable food supplies to storage.
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests or complaints
- At least six (6) months of previous restaurant experience that includes Breakfast.
Candidates must be willing to work early morning shifts and must be available to work weekends and holidays.