Coastal Hospitality Associates, LLC Holiday Inn Oceanside - Front Desk Clerk (Seasonal) in Virginia Beach, Virginia
As a Seasonal Front Desk Clerk, you will be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in our continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Check‐in/check‐out hotel guests courteously and efficiently. Process all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information, assistance and hospitality to all guests and visitors.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*:*
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere warm welcome.
- Complete the registration process confirming pertinent information including number of guests and room rate.
- Make appropriate selection of rooms based on guest needs.
- Processes all payments according to established hotel requirements.
- Anticipate guests’ needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests at all times
- Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that includes evenings, nights, Holidays and weekends.
- Possess a good command of the English language and the ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with guests, both in person and by telephone.
- Previous cash handling experience.
This job description is not intended to provide a complete and comprehensive list of all job duties, requirements and responsibilities. Instead, it is provided as a general overview of the expectations for the position.The hospitality industry requires that employees present a professional image at all times. This includes providing courteous and attentive customer service. Employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Uniform standards will be explained during orientation. This industry functions seven (7) days a week, twenty-four (24) hours a day. Regular attendance in accordance with company standards is essential for success in this position.