Coastal Hospitality Associates, LLC Holiday Inn North Beach - Server (PT - Isle of Capri) in Virginia Beach, Virginia
Part Time Server for Isle of Capri Restaurant:
JOB OVERVIEW: Take food and beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic, non‐alcoholic beverages and food orders to guest tables according to Hotel specifications, courteously and efficiently. Collect payments. Also assists in the maintenance of the Restaurant area and equipment.
- Must have good understanding of the English language.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Compute basic arithmetic.
- 2_years fine dining experience as a Restaurant Server.
- Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to:
understand and focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous.
be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time.
focus attention on details.
suggestively sell restaurant menu items, beverages and wines.
access and input information into P.O.S. system.
maintain good coordination while serving orders quickly.
perform job functions with minimal supervision.
work cohesively with co‐workers as part of a team.
ability to multi‐task. Desirable:
- High school graduate or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Previous training in liquor, wine and food service.
- Certification in an alcohol awareness program.
- Certification in CPR.
- Ability to input and access information in the property management system/computer/point of sales system.
- Cash handling skills.
- Prior guest relations training.