Northrop Grumman Senior Cyber Info Assurance Analyst in Newport News, Virginia
Senior Cyber Info Assurance Analyst
Requisition ID: 17011546
Location(s): United States-Virginia-Newport News
US Citizenship Required for this Position: Yes
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance available
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Security professional to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in defining the future for our customers. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Advanced Defense Services group and provide Cyber Security subject matter expertise in support of refining solutions and providing technical expertise in emerging tools, technology, techniques and approaches to securing information systems and infrastructure. Develop strategies for marketing the organization's Cyber capabilities, maturing business development activities in pursuit of new Cyber related opportunities. Demonstrate thought leadership in promoting and demonstrating the latest trends in Cyber Security best practices and standards.
Specific job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
· Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
· Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
· Assist in the implementation of the required government policy, make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
· Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
· Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
· Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M). · Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed
1. Must possess a minimum of 9 years of experience with a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Cyber Security or similar technical area; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD
2. Must possess a minimum of 4 years of experience as a cyber-security practitioner.
3. Must possess experience assessing and enhancing IT systems security policies and procedures in response to the regulatory requirements associated with Federal and International standards.
4. Must have IT Security experience with extensive knowledge in security regulations and security assessments having developed numerous security C&A (or A&A) and ATO on a range of systems including classified systems.
5. Must have p ractical knowledge of the Risk Management Framework and Continuous Monitorin g.
6. Must be a US citizen
1. Advanced degree or training & education in related technical field
2. Cyber security certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
3. Experience conducting FISCAM-based security audits of Federal Government IT Systems
4. Strong working knowledge of NIST Special Publications and the NIST SP 800-37 SA process/methodology
5. Extensive Security Tool experience (ex: Nessus/Tenable, Sharepoint, Guardium, HBSS, SCAP, STIG viewer, Python, HTML, PowerShell, VBA, XML, SQL, WebInspect.)
6. Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
1. Advanced degree or training & education in related technical field2. Cyber security certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)3. Experience conducting FISCAM-based security audits of Federal Government IT Systems4. Strong working knowledge of NIST Special Publications and the NIST SP 800-37 SA process/methodology5. Extensive Security Tool experience (ex: Nessus/Tenable, Sharepoint, Guardium, HBSS, SCAP, STIG viewer, Python, HTML, PowerShell, VBA, XML, SQL, WebInspect.)6. Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Title: Senior Cyber Info Assurance Analyst
Location: Virginia-Newport News
Requisition ID: 17011546